I‘m excited to announce A Better Bedtime Toddler and Sleep Workshop of 2019!
If you or anyone you know is a tired parent- share this and save the date for Feb 2 from 9:30-11:30.
I’ll be hosting A Better Bedtime -Baby and Toddler Sleep Workshop for
babies that are 5 months of age up to toddlers that are 2.5 years.
Here’s a sneak peek at everything we will cover:
- Establish 10-12 hour nights of independent crib sleep
- Teach your baby or toddler to fall asleep independently without leaving him/her to cry it out
- Make an informed decision about the best sleep coaching method for your family
- Create calm and relaxing sleep environments
- Address night wakings
- Wean night feedings
- Set up a healthy, developmentally appropriate, flexible nap and daily routine
- Improve naptime
- Stay emotionally connected
- Customize a sleep plan that fits best for your family
- Handle Setbacks (teething, leaps/ growth spurts, travel, illness, etc…)
- Get answers for your sleep questions
- Leave with a sleep plan, resource handouts, action steps to implement a better bedtime in your home
- Feel empowered to teach your child how to go to sleep and stay asleep with respect and build trust in your relationship
The workshop fee is $55 per person or $75 for a family.
Space is limited and registration closes January 30th!